TO CONTACT US
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
When you use our Services by, among other actions, subscribing to our newsletter, browsing our Site or otherwise interacting with our Services, we gather personal information. This information is necessary for delivering you the Services or enhancing your customer experience.
Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. Several types of personal information can be are gathered when you interact with the Services. Examples of such personal information include your name, email address, demographic data (such as age, gender and zip code) and interests.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our service providers collect personal information in a variety of ways including when you:
Use the Services
Sign up to receive emails, newsletters or other communications;
Participate in surveys, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions offered via the Services;
Request customer service or other assistance;
Otherwise, communicate with us via the Services; or
Take a survey offline or participate in an in-person reader interview.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect, use or otherwise process personal information as allowed under applicable law, including where based on one or more of the following:
The performance of the contract we have with you;
The legitimate interests of saashour, a third party or yourself. “Legitimate interest” is a technical term under the regulation. It means that there are good reasons for the processing of your personal information and measures are taken to minimize the impact on your privacy rights and interests. “Legitimate interest” also references our use of your data in ways you would reasonably expect and that have a minimal privacy impact. We have a legitimate interest in collecting and processing personal information, for example: (1) to ensure that our networks and information are secure; (2) to administer and generally conduct business within saashour; and (3) to prevent fraud;
The compliance of a legal obligation to which we are subject; or The consent you provide to us at the point of collection of your personal information.
We use personal information to:
- Provide you with content and services that you request;
- Communicate with you about changes to our policies;
- Send you newsletters and emails;
- Provide you with advertising, including advertising based on your activity on our Services or activity on third-party sites and applications;
- Administer contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and surveys;
- Optimize or improve our products, services, and operations;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- Communicate with you about your account, respond to your inquiries and send you information about features and enhancements of the Services; and
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Services.
- We may aggregate and/or anonymize personal information so that it will no longer be considered personal information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information collected from you to our parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates.